Ergonomically designed for self-administration of home sleep test.
– SleepView exceeds AASM guidelines
– SleepView scores high on SCOPER
– Significant cost savings when compared with PSG
Home sleep testing is covered by most insurance providers.
Smallest, lightest, Type III home sleep testing monitor meeting AASM recommended channel set.
Lights to indicate proper sensor connection during home sleep testing.
Validates quality of recorded home sleep study before SleepView is returned to the lab. SleepView can perform multi-night studies.
- Scoring + Reporting Software:
View and score raw data using full PSG capable software. Customizable reporting. Easy patient record management.
SleepView’s HIPAA compliant Web Portal option allows seamless, secure access to patient’s home sleep test data, scoring and interpretation.
Generates established AHI. Airflow by cannula and thermistor.
Based on clinical studies conducted in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins Hospital, regional sleep labs, and primary care offices:
– SleepView offers high clinical benefit and improved access to patients
– Continuum of care for your patients