Reach your target audience, grow your existing customer base and expand the reach of your brand at Emergency Nursing 2018
Emergency Nursing 2018 tradeshow will take place September 27-28 at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
The exhibit hall will be an exceptional opportunity to interact with our estimated 3,500 emergency nurse attendees. From staff RNs to Nurse Practitioners to Nurse Managers, Executives and more, this conference will bring all levels of emergency nursing care together at one event.
Participants in ENA's premier event come eager to learn, grow, and investigate new and better ways to treat their patients. This is your greatest opportunity to engage with a diverse population of emergency nursing professionals and share your solutions to their challenges.
Attendee statistics from Emergency Nursing 2017:
- 98% of attendees visited the exhibit hall in 2017
- 78% of attendees saw products, equipment, or services that they plan to buy, recommend, or investigate
- Three in four ENA attendees:
- Have buying power
- Recommend products and services
- Have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Rate ENA conferences as excellent or very good
Special Event areas located around the expo:
- AdvancED (Located - 1100 Aisle) - AdvancED is a fully-equipped, mock four-bed emergency department in the Exhibit Hall.
- DisastER (Located - 600 aisle) - This hands-on area offers techniques in S.T.A.R.T. Triage, self-aid, buddy-aid, tourniquet application and lessons from the field.
- ENA Expereince (Located - 300 aisle) - ENA educational products, ENA marketplace, ENA Foundation, ENA member lounge
- ENA Learning Lab (Located - 200 aisle) - Stand-alone dedicated space for clinical education sessions.
- Professional Development & Career Fair (Located - 1100 aisle) - In addition to the career fair, attendees can get professional headshots, access to a relaxation station, and a new private, reserved space for interviews.
- Complimentary Attendee Lunch - ENA serves all attendees a complimentary lunch on the exhibit floor on both days of the expo.