Legend
Legend
Select Criteria: Tracks = Women in Energy

Sunday, May 20, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

  • Room: Grand A
Join us for a brunch that will lead directly to our first speaker, Lindsey Weigle, Bluewater Advisory.   Leading Women in Energy is an impactful conversational workshop that explores the holistic characteristics and unique dynamics of contemporary female leaders. The program is tailored to the makeup of the audience and explores the... Read More
Speaker(s)
Speaker
Lindsey Weigle
Bluewater Advisory
Track(s)
Sponsored by


    Sunday, May 20, 4:15 PM - 5:30 PM

    • Room: Aspen
    Track(s)
    Sponsored by

      • Room: Palm Springs
      Speaker(s)
      Track(s)
      Sponsored by


        Monday, May 21, 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM

        • Room: Palm Springs
        It’s time to use our superpowers to break through barriers, stereotypes and perceptions and rise to the level we set - not one imposed by others. This session has been specifically designed to harness the leadership power of women so that they can do just that. For anyone who’s been... Read More
        Speaker(s)
        Speaker
        Ann Ward
        Ward Certified Consulting, LLC
        Track(s)
        Sponsored by


          Monday, May 21, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM

          • Room: Cancun
          Discover 10 of the most dastardly, devious ways employees and vendors steal from you.  Put the procedures in place that keep 99% honest.  The remaining 1%? Watch out!  This session will uncover many of the methods used to rob HVAC Contractors of their hard earned money. ...
          Speaker(s)
          Speaker
          Ruth King
          HVACChannel.com
          Track(s)
          Sponsored by


            Monday, May 21, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM

            • Room: Palm Springs
            Learn to spot differences in how we communicate based on gender, generation and style. This highly  interactive  session  provides techniques to communicate more effectively, build stronger relationships and laugh.  ...
            Speaker(s)
            Speaker
            Ann Ward
            Ward Certified Consulting, LLC
            Speaker
            Samantha James
            Ward Certified Consulting
            Track(s)
            Sponsored by