Haven’t Reserved a booth yet? Learn more about exhibiting at Why T&D
What’s New in 2018:
- The union rules are very strict at the Convention Center. For example, exhibitors may only set-up their own booth IF it can be done in less than 60 minutes without the use of mechanized tools. Review the full union rules at www.ieeet-d.org/unionrules.pdf.
- The largest dock door is 22’ wide x 20’ high. Please take this into account when planning the equipment for your booth, and don't forget to add the trailer height to the equipment height if you typically bring the trailer onto the exhibit floor for off-loading. Equipment can also be off-loaded outside and brought to your booth via crane or forklift (when possible), but this could add time and expense.
Pay attention to the deadlines. Whether the deadline is for discounts to save you money on services you need to last chance dates to provide critical information. Review the deadlines
page to ensure you are taking advantage of every option available. Ordering prior to the deadlines can save you up to 30 percent.
Beware of Poachers:
Exhibitors are often contacted by various vendors looking to get your business. Some of these companies may misrepresent themselves as being associated with IEEE PES T&D. You may be solicited by housing companies, third party audio visual suppliers and even some companies asking about your exhibitor listing. Only the vendors listed on the vendor contact page are associated with our event and promoted by IEEE PES T&D. I have listed our partner companies below for easy reference.
- Housing - onPeak
- Audio Visual - Freeman
- Directory/Program Listings - IEEE PES T&D or Canfield Event Management. (PLEASE NOTE: We are not associated with Fair Guide).
- Furniture, Carpet, Labor, Domestic Shipping, etc. – Freeman
- Customs Broker/International Shipping – Agility Fairs
Already Reserved Your Booth? Next steps:
Minimize labor costs for installation and dismantling:
- If shipping direct, schedule your labor for the day after your target delivery date. Freeman cannot guarantee what time your freight will be delivered to your booth on the day it arrives.
- Number your crates according to content. Attach a diagram with instructions for exhibit setup, and include electrical requirements and repacking instructions.
- Submit electrical and telecommunications floorplans in advance. This allows Freeman, Smart City and the Convention Center to review prior to your arrival onsite.
- Login to your Exhibitor Portal to submit, approve and upgrade your online listing; make online booth payments; review invoices and submit contact changes.
- Stay Informed - Check your SPAM filter, be sure to white list email@example.com
- Use the buttons below to review the important details, deadlines and contacts for planning for the show.
|Become an Exhibitor
Show Demographic Info, Costs, Payment Schedule, Online Booth Reservations
|Set Up Information
Deadlines, Show Hours, Vendor Contacts, General Info, Onsite Details
View the Current Floorplan and Full Exhibitor List
|Directory / Exhibitor Account Portal
Update your Online Listing, Add Logos, Print Receipts or Invoices
|Rules & Regulations / FAQs
General Rules, Booth Construction & Layout, Exhibitor Rights - Union Labor Rules
|Marketing Your Booth
Free Customer Invitations, Download Show Logos & Ways to Share Your Show Presence
Registration & Housing
Register Exhibitor Booth Personnel
|Exhibitor Services Manual
Freeman and Vendor Order Forms, Deadlines, Material Handling & Shipping Information
EAC Guidelines & Registration