Thank you to all of the companies and attendees that made the 2018 Exposition a success! Please see below for additional information on the 2018 event.
START PLANNING FOR 2020 IN CHICAGO
- 2018 exhibitors can order a post-show attendee list online. This is a great tool for follow-up with your 2018 leads and to keep on file for use when starting your marketing efforts for 2020. NOTE: the downloadable attendee list is only available to exhibiting companies and does not include email addresses.
- The Post Show Exhibitor Report will be sent to all 2018 exhibitors in mid-May via email.
- We hope you had a successful show and we look forward to hearing your feedback on how we can make the exhibiting process easier for you in the future. We will be sending you a survey in the next few weeks looking for your input.
The 2020 IEEE PES T&D Conference will be April 20-23 in Chicago, Illinois
and we look forward to seeing even more companies & attendees in 2020. We will begin working on the floor plan shortly and all communications and reminders will be sent to the sales and logistics contact on file based on the tentative schedule below:
- July/August—Initial survey sent to determine space/size needs prior to the initial floor plan being drafted.
- September—Initial floorplan available online and final space selection schedule communicated.
- October / November—Initial space selection for 900 SF and larger
- January 2019—Space selection open to all 2018 exhibitors
- March 2019—Open to New Companies. If you did not exhibit in 2016 or 2018, please contact Shawn Boon to ensure your company is added to our company list and you will receive email updates on the schedule.
The initial dates for space selection are open only to companies that exhibited in the 2018 event. Once priority space selection is complete we will open sales to all companies in the T&D industry.