Noise is one of the three major environmental pollution issues.
Noise is harmful to people’s physical and mental health, which may lead to low working efficiency and even safety accidents.
Causes of Transformer Noise
1. Silicon sheet vibration caused by magnetostrictive effect.
2. Core vibration caused by electromagnetic force resulting from magnetic flux leakage between seams of silicon
sheet and laminations.
3. When the load current passes through windings, wall of tank may vibrate due to magnetic flux leakage
caused by loading current.
5. Owing to the changes of resonant frequency and mechanical stress after core heating, noise will become louder along with the rising of temperature.
New material：We do research on polymer damping materials, compose different damping material together and finally make compound damping material, which can increase damping effect and inhibit the transformer noise；
Advantages of high polymer damping materials:
Remarkable vicoelasticity and large internal friction, which can achieve high damping；
Various material according to specified requirements for molecular designing.
Great ability of processing to form various shapes；
Shire integrated transformer noise reduction plan and products:
Noise damping rubber sheet between core
Compound noise damping rubber plate for Inner, outer wall of tank
Noise damping rubber pad under the base of active part.
Key Product—Noise Damping Rubber Sheet for Core：
1. High performance of hot oil resistance and long service life.
2. Polished surface design for convenient movement and stacking of core.
1. The only qualified rubber sheet supplier of Siemens in China to substitute German products.
2. More than 5 dB noise reduction.