Please visit us at Booth A357 to discuss your testing needs!
ADMET is a leading global manufacturer of innovative material testing systems. Our products enable customers to conduct comprehensive, repeatable tension, compression, bend, peel, torsion, biaxial, and dynamic fatigue testing tests to ASTM or ISO standards, while keeping costs under control and seamlessly integrating their testing procedures into their organization.
ADMET’s systems configured for the textiles and foam industries conduct breaking strength, elongation, puncture, compression and tear resistance testing for textiles, cords, yarns, webbing, ropes, thread, nonwovens, lofted fabrics, foams and more.
For over 25 years, ADMET has operated on five core values:
- Ease of Use: Every ADMET system is built to be predictably easy to use.
- Configured to your Needs: Our sales professionals and engineers are trained to diagnose requirements, not guess!
- Competitively Priced: We aim to offer the best value in terms of functionality and performance in the industry.
- Customer Centric: Our focus is on improving customer performance
- Accuracy: Exceeds all ASTM and ISO accuracy standards.
Come by Booth A357 and try our textile testing systems!
Brands: eXpert Series Universal Testing Machines, MTESTQuattro PC-based and eP2 Standalone Touch Panel Controllers