Bambino Mio, the UK’s most widely used cloth diaper brand*, are proud to offer moms and dads an award-winning range of simple, stylish and eco-friendly products from birth through to potty training.
Founded in 1997 by husband and wife team Guy and Jo Schanschieff, Bambino Mio was born out of a chance meeting with an American at the Taj Mahal. Now, 20 years, a wedding, 3 children, an MBE**, over 60 awards and 50 countries later, Bambino Mio are the largest and most accessible cloth diaper brand in the world.
Environmentally-friendly baby products continue to increase in popularity as more parents become aware of the many benefits. Bambino Mio’s award winning range offers parents a choice that is…
BETTER FOR YOU – You can save $$$. Even using one cloth diaper a day in place of a disposable will save you money.
BETTER FOR BABY – Cloth diapers use super absorbent fabrics rather than chemical gels that can be found in disposables.
BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – 20 billion disposable diapers are thrown away every year and each disposable can take up to 500 years to decompose.
Bambino Mio have created the perfect cloth diapers for modern parents. The miosolo all-in-one and the miosoft two-piece are beautifully constructed with a number of unique features. Both diapers are made with super soft and super absorbent fabric to keep baby comfy and dry. As easy to use as a disposable, velcro style fastenings mean a great fit for every baby. Simple to wash and quick to dry, Bambino Mio cloth diapers can work with any family’s schedule.
Other eco-chic products available from Bambino Mio include baby accessories such as muslin squares, change mats and wet diaper bags; reusable swim diapers; and potty training essentials. From birth through to potty training, Bambino Mio provide parents with quality products that are affordable, eco-friendly and available in a range of super cute designs.
Bambino Mio products can be found across the country in big box names and local boutiques. Current partners include Amazon.com, buybuy BABY, Walmart.com, Sears, Kelly’s Closet and Nicki’s Diapers. This year Bambino Mio are excited to add even more to their range with trendy new designs and a few other surprises along the way!
Please stop by Booth 530 or visit www.bambinomio.com/usa to learn more about Bambino Mio’s exciting range that is better for baby, better for parents and better for the environment.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- *Bambino Mio are the UK’s most widely used cloth diaper brand according to research by MumsViews™ Mum and Baby’s Top 100 research, May 2013.
- **Guy Schanschieff, Managing Director, was awarded a MBE for his services to business in the Queens New Year’s Honours list 2011.
- Bambino Mio was born in 1997 by husband and wife Guy and Jo Schanschieff who began operating a business selling cloth diapers by mail order from home. 20 years later, 3 children, an MBE, over 60 awards and 50 countries later, Bambino Mio are market leaders in the cloth diaper industry.
- Guy Schanschieff is Chair of the UK Nappy Alliance which was founded in 2003. The Nappy Alliance brings together manufacturers and distributors of cloth diapers under one body to represent the industry, dealing with political affairs and campaigning to both central and local government.
- Bambino Mio has won over 60 prestigious awards – both from consumers and industry experts.
- The cloth diaper market continues to grow rapidly. Bambino Mio is the only truly global brand of cloth diaper; available in over 50 markets worldwide, including the USA, UK, Germany, France, Australia and many more.
- More and more parents are switching to cloth diapers as they are made aware of the many benefits; cloth is better for parents, better for babies and better for the environment.
- Parents can save up to $900 when using cloth diapers, and even more if diapers are used on subsequent children. Even switching to one cloth diaper per day can save parents a significant amount of money.
- Cloth diapers are made from super absorbent fabrics which can reduce diaper rash, rather than chemical gels which can be found in disposable diapers. Studies have shown that a child is five times more likely to suffer from diaper rash if you use disposable diaper rather than cloth.
- Across the world every day, 6,000 tonnes of diapers are thrown away – equivalent to 1,000 male elephants – and each disposable can take up to 500 years to decompose.
- 15% of all household waste in the US is disposable diapers.
- Cloth diapers are up to 40% better for the environment according to the Environment Agency’s 2008 revision of the Lifecycle Analysis Report on Nappies.
- Toddlers who wear cloth diapers are likely to potty train up to 6 months earlier than their disposable-wearing friends, which can aid child development and independence according to anecdotal evidence.
- Products in the award-winning Bambino Mio range include two different types of cloth diapers, the miosolo all-in-one diaper and the miosoft two-piece diaper; baby accessories; swim diapers and potty training essentials.
- We’re very social! Connect with us to find out even more about the Bambino Mio brand: www.facebook.com/bambinomiousa, www.instagram.com/bambinomio.
- For further information on products in the Bambino Mio range please visit www.bambinomio.com/usa.