TCA - the ITS World Congress Official Demonstrations Partner
TCA is a national government body responsible for providing assurance in the use of telematics and related intelligent technologies, to support the current and emerging needs of Australian Governments.
TCA is a ‘cross-cutting’ organisation which works across different policy streams, surface transport modes, and government and industry sectors.
TCA also performs a critical role in supporting the appropriate adoption of telematics and related intelligent technologies – from a whole-of-government perspective.
TCA is positioned to respond to the growing use of telematics and related intelligent technologies – including Co-operative ITS (C-ITS) applications – by governments as enablers for reform.
TCA has become widely recognised as the prominent leader in the provision of services to governments including:
- Advice founded on a demonstrated capability to design and deploy operational systems and services as enablers for reform
- Accreditation in the type-approval and certification of systems and services that give confidence to all stakeholders
- Administration of programs for, and on behalf, of Members and other relevant stakeholders
TCA’s vision is to be the Australian leader of Advice, Accreditation and Administration services, and to be an essential partner to government organisations to achieve public outcomes through the use of telematics and related intelligent technologies.
Find out more at www.tca.gov.au
Brands: Administered by TCA:
- The National Telematics Framework
- The Intelligent Access Program (IAP).
TCA Certified Services:
- Intelligent Speed Compliance (ISC)
- Certified Telematics Service (CTS)