Katrine Marso Tinted Sunscreen Cream SPF 45
The fragile face skin needs a good protection to avoid its being damaged. It’s why our Cream contains SPF 45, an efficient, sufficient and very high quality Solar Protection Factor. Its fluid and tinted texture leaves a soft and satiny covering on the face, neck and cleavage skin. What makes it unique? It contains no chemical filter or ingredient like paraben, perfume, silicon or alcohol.
Calidou SPF 45 Sunscreen Cream
Non-greasy formula with no fragrance, this soft cream is perfect for the fragile skin of your little beloved one. Its fluid texture allows a fast and pleasant absorption and leaves skin satiny. It also offers an ideal protection for adults who have sensitive skin.
Calidou SPF 40 Waterproof Sunscreen Cream
Our Sunscreen Cream water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes offers a SPF 40 protection with broad spectrum and helps prevent sunburn. It has also the same properties that our SPF 45 Sunscreen Cream. If used as directed with other sun protection measures [see Directions for Use], decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Titanium Dioxide: Mineral active ingredient by excellence, it is because of it that the skin is protected of UVB rays, main responsible of sunburns.
- Zinc Oxide: This mineral active fights UVA rays, to which we attribute carcinogenic properties. It also prevents skin aging.
Did you know?
- Two filters are necessary in order to an absolute protection: titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Titanium dioxide fights against UVB radiations, which are responsible of sunburn. Zinc oxide fights against UVA radiations, to which we attribute carcinogenic properties. Both complete each other and are essential to a maximal protection.
- The chemical filters contained in most of creams can cause problems like pimples, dry skin, redness or rashes.
- What sets up apart…Our Sunscreen Cream contains no parabene, PEG, silicone, Polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, phthalate, alcool, mineral oil or fragrance.
Approved by Health Canada
The Sunscreen Cream has a Natural Product Number (NPN) accredited by Health Canada. It is thus examined and considered very security, efficient and very high quality. If a product has a NPN, it is because Health Canada verified its quality, safety and efficiency.