EXPAND YOUR REACH WHEN YOU EXHIBIT AT THE SLA 2018 ANNUAL CONFERENCE!
Attracting over 2,500 attendees, the SLA annual conference is the largest meeting of special librarians and information professionals in North America. Beyond that, communications about the conference reach exponentially more potential buyers worldwide, including library directors, data scientists, information specialists, and researchers. Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your innovative products and services at this premier event!
The INFO-EXPO Hall has a fresh look! Check out the new features on the show floor and exciting social events offered in 2018:
- Opening Reception – Welcome conference attendees at this lively event featuring food and drinks in the INFO-EXPO Hall.
- Main Street SLA – This "conference hub" is a friendly hangout for attendees and exhibitors to meet and socialize.
- The Park – Attendees and exhibitors alike can unwind with fun jumbo-sized games in a unique space!
- Ice Cream Social – Satisfy your sweet tooth while making new connections at this popular networking event.
- Two Networking Lunches – Enjoy lunch with friends, new and old, in the INFO-EXPO Hall.
- Exhibitor Theater Presentations – Deliver substantive, case-oriented presentations that relate to your top products and services. Exhibitors can choose a 30- or 60-minute format for one or more formal sessions in the INFO-EXPO Hall.
Join us in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Convention Center. RESERVE YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE TODAY!
View the INFO-EXPO floor plan of the SLA 2018 Annual Conference to see the available spaces. EXPLORE THE SHOW FLOOR!
Questions about exhibiting? Contact Marlena Turner, +1.703.647.4900, email@example.com
Interested in enhancing your presence through sponsorship and advertising at the SLA 2018 Annual Conference? Contact Kathy Bradley, +1.703.647.4900, firstname.lastname@example.org