2020 Cancellation & Refund Policy: Update
On behalf of the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) Governing Board, I wanted to follow up with you regarding our PES T&D Conference & Exposition which was cancelled in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Previously, we provided a partial refund to you as an exhibitor while we worked to identify how we were going to navigate the issues that were impacting our society's in-person events during this time of uncertainty.
As we have progressed through the current environment, it was always our hope that we could get to a point of providing a complete refund to all exhibitors, and we are pleased to announce that today we are able to do just that. Shortly, you should be receiving a final refund disbursement for the remaining balance of your previous payment.
We appreciate your patience, and we want you to know that we truly value you and your company’s participation and support. It has always been our goal to make sure that we do what is best not only for PES and the T&D Conference and Expo, but for the global power and energy community at large.
Thank you again for your support and we look forward to hopefully seeing you in April for the 2022 T&D Conference and Expo in New Orleans. Event Website: https://ieeet-d.org/.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
IEEE Power & Energy Society
For efficient processing, all refunds due from 2020 were transferred to the 2022 Conference. The refund amount has been applied to any open balances and your current exhibit balance is below. Please complete the refund form to submit your preference for the applicable refund.
- Funds can be used towards booth space, sponsorships, or exhibitor meeting rooms for the 2022 IEEE PES T&D Conference.
- Refund of retained fees as noted below:
- If noted in email notification, we have a valid credit card on file from 2022 payment and can apply refund to this card.
- If company is located in the US, you may submit your remittance details using the refund form for a refund check.
- If company is located out of the US, please include bank details on form for wire refund payment.