IEEE PES and Freeman would like to thank you for your business. It has been a pleasure serving you.
Below are a few items to assist you during move-out and following the show:
- 2022 IEEE PES T&D Exposition will close promptly at 3:00 pm on Thursday, April 28
- Do NOT begin packing or dismantling your booth prior to 3:00 pm.
- Do not leave any personal items, laptop computers, electronic equipment, valuables or supplies unattended in your booth space. Exhibitors are responsible for all contents within their booths.
- Any exhibitor requiring forklifts, display labor, boom lifts, or other special handling of exhibit material should make arrangements at the Freeman Service Center BEFORE the close of the show.
- All exhibitor material MUST BE REMOVED from the exhibit facility by Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Service Center (Freeman, Convention Center, Lead Retrieval)
T&D Show Management Office:
Need Someone to come to your booth? Use the Onsite Assistance Request Form
- To facilitate an orderly and timely move out:
- All aisles remain clear of exhibit material so that empty containers can be returned.
- All freight free aisles must be kept clear during move- out.
- Will begin returning cartons, plastics cases, wood crates and other material sent to empty storage at 4:00 pm or as soon as the aisle carpet has been removed.
- Anticipates having all empties returned between 11:00 pm - 12:00 am.
- All exhibit material leaving the show floor (from the docks) will require a Material Handling Agreement which can be prepared for you at the Freeman Service Center (located in the back of Hall F)
- After your materials are packed, labeled and ready to go:
- Return the 'completed' Material Handling Agreement to the Freeman Service Center or use the FreemanOnline to submit your agreement.
- Do not leave your Material Handling Agreement with your equipment at your booth. If you leave the Material Handling Agreement in your booth with your freight, we will not know that your freight is ready to be loaded out.
- The Business Center:
- Location: Lobby F
- Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Small hand carried items can be shipped out from here.
- Not using Freeman Exhibit Transportation:
- You must contact and confirm the pickup times with your carriers.
- All material must be packed and ready for out- bound loading and all drivers must be checked in at the marshalling yard by 10:00 am, Friday April 29.
Thank you for your valued support of the 2022 IEEE PES T&D! We look forward to working with you on at future shows. Please contact T&D Exhibits, firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time if you have questions.
- Lead Retrieval from XPress Connect:
- Return lead retrieval units no later than 4:00 pm, Thursday, April 28.
- Your scanned leads:
- Loaded and available in real-time.
- Login information to access leads are located on the order confirmation or can be received by visiting the Lead Retrieval Service Desk at the Service Desk in the back of Hall F.
- Post-Show eblast and Mailing Lists:
- You can still purchase the post show eblasts or a mailing list (no emails or phone numbers included).
- You may order the official attendee list online (Show code ieee0422).
- Post-Show Mailing Lists will be available for download beginning May 16. Exhibitors will receive an email with a link when the list is available.
Save The Date
2024 IEEE PES T&D Conference
Conference May 6-9 / Expo May 7-9, 2024
We hope to see you there!
Priority Space Selection is open to 2022 Exhibitors Only. The dates below are subject to change:
- Space Application Submissions (required) September 12-16, 2022
- Booth Selection:
- Round 3 (2022 exhibitors, no application) October 25-28, 2022
- Round 2 (All sizes with applications) October 4-18, 2022
- Round 1 (2600+ SF, with applications) September 26-30, 2022
2022 exhibitors will be notified via email when space application submissions open.