MPG 200 D: Measuring system to test soft magnetic materials. Measuring coil systems and evaluation according to IEC 60404 ff. and ASTM for measurement with Epstein frame and sheet measuring coil.
PC-based device with high end hardware fulfils requirements for internationally standardized testing of electrical steel in acc. with IEC 60404ff. Enables significant short measuring cycles while at the same time providing a high resolution of up to 2.5 Msamples sampling rate. Can meet customers wishes for measurements with non-standardized forms of exciting current such as pulse-width modulations or nonsinusoidal forms of current.
MPG Expert software for measurement, display and integration into QM systems; Extensive diagnostic functions; Software options: free curves, DC bias offset, pulse-width modulation signals, higher harmonics
- Epstein frame for frequencies of 50 Hz / 60 Hz according to IEC 60404-2
- Epstein frame for frequencies of 400 Hz according to IEC 60404-2
- Epstein frame for frequencies above 400 Hz
- C 510 measuring coil for punched parts, cuts and strip
- Single strip measuring coil for Epstein strips, following IEC 60404-3
- Single sheet measuring coil according to IEC 60404-8-7 (500 x 500 mm)
- Module for rings, transformer cores and stators
- Custom-made Epstein frames, single sheet and single strip measuring coils
Detailed product information at our website: https://brockhaus.com/measurements/products/softmagnetic/est-series/mpg-200/?lang=en
Product video at YouTube: https://youtu.be/Vqs-5gmOfZk