Exhibitor Resources > General Exhibit Info > On-Site Info
The IEEE PES T&D Exhibits Team look forward to seeing you on-site. Here are a few helpful move-in/out and on-site tips.
- Complete the Pre-Show Checklist (coming October 2023)
- Download the IEEE PES T&D Mobile App (best way to find exhibitors, sessions, show info) - coming March 2024
- All booths must be set by 6 May at 4:00 PM
- The expo will close promptly at 3:00 PM on 9 May.
- Do NOT begin packing/dismantling prior to this.
- All material must be removed from the facility by 11 May at 10:00 AM.
- POV’s will be directed upon arrival to the designated check-in area. Full details here.
- Do not leave any personal items, laptops, electronic equipment, valuables or supplies unattended in your booth space. Exhibitors are responsible for all contents within their booths.
On-site Badge Pick-Up:
- Expedite your badge pick-ups by pre-registering ALL your staff online (available October 2023) before arriving.
- Registration Desk Location: Level One, Outside Exhibit Hall “Hall H”
- Sunday, 5 May | 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, 6 May | 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, 7 May | 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, 8 May | 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 9 May | 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
**Registration is NOT open 2 May – 4 May during move-in. Exhibitors will receive set-up wristbands to access the hall. See below for details.
EAC Labor and Set-Up Staff Only Wristband Pick-Up:
- Location: Hall B Entrance
- Move-in Hours:
- Thursday, 2 May – Monday, 6 May | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Move-out Hours:
- Thursday, 9 May | 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Friday, 10 May | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, 11 May | 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Show Management - IEEE PES T&D Exhibits Team
(972) 521-9902 (text or voice) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and hours coming early 2024.
On Floor Info & Assistance
There will be Exhibit Staff throughout move-in and during the show to assist exhibitors with questions or needs that arise on-site. Details coming early 2024.
Service Contractor - Freeman
(888) 508-5054 (text or voice, includes a call back option after 1 minute of holding)
Location and hours coming early 2024.
Lead Retrieval – XPress Connect
- Located at Freeman’s Service Desk. See above for location/hours.
- Login info to access leads are located on the order confirmation or visiting the Service Desk.
- Return lead retrieval units no later than 4:00 PM on Thursday, 9 May.
- Do not begin to pack or dismantle your booth prior to 3:00 PM on 9 May.
- All exhibitor material MUST BE REMOVED from the exhibit facility by Saturday, 11 May at 10:00 AM.
- Any exhibitor requiring forklifts, display labor, boom lifts, or other special handling of exhibit material should make arrangements with Freeman before the close of the show.
- All aisles remain clear of exhibit material so that empty containers can be returned.
- All freight-free aisles must be kept clear during move-out.
- Will begin returning cartons, plastics cases, wood crates and other material sent to empty storage at 4:00 PM or as soon as the aisle carpet has been removed.
- Anticipates having all empties returned between 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM.
Freeman Material Handling Agreement:
- All exhibit material leaving the show floor (from the docks) will require this form.
- After your materials are packed, labeled and ready to go, return the 'completed' Material Handling Agreement (coming October 2023):
- To the Service Desk no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, 10 May.
- Or use Freeman Online to submit your outbound material handling form.
- DO NOT LEAVE your Material Handling Agreement with your equipment at your booth. If you leave the Material Handling Agreement in your booth with your freight, we will not know that your freight is ready to be loaded out.
Not shipping with Freeman:
- The Business Center is available
- Or if you are working with a carrier, you must contact and confirm the pick-up times with them.
- All material must be packed and ready for outbound loading and all drivers must be checked in at the marshalling yard no later than Saturday, 11 May at 8:00 AM.
Contact the IEEE PES T&D Exhibits Team at email@example.com
or call us at (972) 521-9902.