EXHIBIT DETAILS & COSTS
Why Exhibit | Floorplan | Featured Sections | Current 2024 Exhibitors | Reserve Booth
Every two years key conversations occur among energy professionals at IEEE PES T&D that drive the future design and development of a reliable, resilient grid. Displays of next-generation energy solutions are helping to equip the industry for the grid of tomorrow. Want your products and solutions to be part of this? Secure a booth today!
When you exhibit at IEEE PES T&D, you gain access to thousands of transmission and distribution industry decision-makers. But what do I get with exhibiting?
What Comes with a Booth
- Product category listing in the official mobile app and IEEE PES T&D website.
- Standard flameproof booth equipment.
- Linear booths:
- 8′ high pipe and drape backwall
- 3′ high pipe and drape side rails
- 7” x 44” booth identification sign (company name and booth number)
- Exhibit Hall aisle carpeting. (Booth carpet/floor covering is required for all exhibits and must be provided at the exhibitor’s expense.)
- On-site aid
- Exhibit Management Office and Floor Managers
- During set-up, show days and dismantle starting Thursday, 2 May.
- 4 (or more) complimentary exhibitor badges.
- Allow access to the Exhibit hall access, Opening Reception, Conference Lunch, Networking Reception, Closing Reception, Expo Hall Stages Sessions and Super Sessions.
- Badge allotments are based on booth size, refer to table below for actual allotments.
- Unlimited reduced rate One Day Exhibits Only Guest Invitations for admission to the Show for your invited guests, customers, and clients.
|Greater than 400 SF
||9 + 1 badge per additional 100 SF (i.e., 600 SF = 11)
Not included in booths:
Hard wall structures, furniture, carpet or electricity. Island booths of any size do not include drape of ID Signs.
Costs & Fees
- All booth space fees: $35 per square foot
- View the full terms and conditions.
- Contract and Deposits: Due within 30 days of the receipt of space application. Noncompliance could result in the release of booth space.
- For contracts received between October 2022 and 31 August 2023 – 50% Due within 30 days of Application
- For contracts received on or after 1 September 2023 – 100% Due with Application
- Late Fee: A 5% late fee may be applied to any payments received after 30 September 2023
- All cancellations/reductions must be made in writing by email.
- On or before 31 August 2023 - Refund of 75% of exhibit space fee
- After 31 August 2023
- No refund will be made for cancellation, even if the space is resold.
- Any company canceling all or part of the contracted exhibit space after this date will forfeit any payment previously made.
Not ready to reserve a booth but would like more information. Complete our Inquiry Form
and we’ll contact you.
Contact the IEEE PES T&D Exhibits Team at email@example.com
or call us at (972) 521-9902.