We are looking for forward-thinking HR and benefits leaders and industry experts to present at the 2023 Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
Do you have exceptional results with employee benefits? Are you using new technologies or new methods to drive innovation? Have you embraced new benefits or changed the way you communicate with employees in response to current events? Are you looking to the future of benefits and leading the way? Will CEOs, CHROs, VPs of HR, directors of HR and total rewards and benefits professionals and consultants get immediate value from your presentation?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, we invite you to submit a proposal to present at the annual Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference, the nation’s top gathering of the savviest HR and benefits professionals.
We are seeking industry experts, employers and HR and benefits executives who are doing innovative things, solving big challenges and helping employees in trying times—and willing to share their strategies, successes and lessons learned. We are also looking for vendors and consultants to present along with employer clients. These sessions should give practical tips to attendees and should not sell a product, but rather inform and educate.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
• Cost containment strategies
• All types of forward-looking benefits — employee-paid and voluntary
• Unique benefits you’ve implemented – and how they were received by employees
• Total rewards and benefits for a remote workforce
• New solutions and benefits technologies—and how you implemented them
• How and why you’ve changed your employee benefits package (adding or dropping benefits)
• Innovative communications and engagement methods
• How you’re retaining talent during a labor shortage with innovative benefits
• Absence and leave management
• Self-funded plans
• Cutting-edge childcare and family benefit programs
• New solutions and results with wellness — physical, mental and financial health
• Chronic condition management
• The evolving role of brokers/consultants
• Healthcare and benefits legislation
• Developments in retirement and financial security
Types of sessions and requirements:
Keynote/General Sessions (60 minutes)
A presentation on strategic topics suitable for all HR and benefits executives and professionals. Keynote speakers have a high level of visibility in the health and benefits industry.
Mega Session (45 minutes)
These sessions are designed to examine the latest, most innovative and/or emerging benefits topics and trends, representing the leading thinking in our industry.
Breakouts (30 - 45 minutes)
Sessions covering specific workplace challenges related to benefits. Can be presented as panel discussions, lectures, workshops or roundtable discussions (up to three presenters, including moderator, per breakout session).
2023 Breakout Session Tracks (subject to change)
Being a Better Benefits Leader
Boosting Employees’ Financial Health
Benefit Tech Solutions That Work
Hot Benefits to Attract and Retain Talent
Improving Employees’ Mental Health
Rethinking Healthcare in Changing Times
Flexible Work Strategies
PROPOSALS ARE BEING ACCEPTED THROUGH AUGUST 22, 2022.
You should expect to be notified of the status of your submission in November 2022.
If you have questions or issues submitting this form, please contact Jamie Weiss at email@example.com.
Create a new account.