NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association
ALL IN. ALWAYS.
NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association is a non-profit trade association dedicated to providing a unified voice for companies in the diverse tower and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance industries. For information on how to join NATE, CLICK HERE.
- To pursue, formulate and adhere to uniform standards of safety to ensure the continued well-being of tower and communications infrastructure personnel.
- To educate the general public, applicable government agencies, Congress and clients on policy priorities and continued progress toward safer standards and practices within the industry.
- To keep all members informed of issues relevant to the industry.
- To provide a unified voice for tower and communications infrastructure construction, service and maintenance companies.
- To facilitate effective safety training for the industry.
Brands: NATE UNITE https://natehome.com/nate-unite-conference/
Tower Times https://natehome.com/tower-times/