Control the spread of hazardous contaminants in your station with the AIRVAC 911® Engine Exhaust Removal System.
Our system protects 100% of the apparatus bay area by constantly monitoring and removing exhaust and particulate matter. Mitigate hot zones, address off-gassing and counter secondary pollutants. There are no hoses, no vehicle attachments, no building modifications and no interference with daily operations.
AIRVAC 911® is fully automatic and doesn't require ducting or outside exhausting.
- Address hot zones
- Remove off-gassing of turnout gear, hoses and parked vehicles
- Remove engine exhaust that re-enters the building
- Counter off-gassing of secondary pollutants (e.g. chainsaws, generators, lawn equipment)
- No interference with daily operations or emergency response time
- Flexibility to move vehicles from bay to bay
- Cost is half the price of hose systems
- Energy efficient LEED/Green design
- Low maintenance and affordable
- NFPA 1500 / OSHA / GSA Compliant
Air Vacuum Corporation has been protecting first responders for 25 years. Visit our booth #1338 to learn more and request a free proposal today.
Brands: AIRVAC 911® Engine Exhaust Removal System.