Mutant Mouse Resource & Research Center (MMRRC)
The NIH supported MMRRC, archives/distributes mutant mouse models to advance biomedical research.
Strain Submission Benefits
- Fulfills NIH obligation to share research resources
- Reduces animal housing & per diem costs
- Creates a cryopreserved archive of the line
- Eliminates shipment of mice to requesting investigators
- May receive a one-time, no MMRRC fee, delivery of either live mice or one aliquot cryopreserved sperm for each strain you donate. Shipping charges apply
- If MMRRC funded, pay only the cost of shipping to the MMRRC
- If Donor funded, may negotiate fee-for-service
Brands: The NIH supported MMRRC, archives/distributes mutant mouse models to advance biomedical research and is very interested in published mouse models.