Important Updates for 2020:
- 2020 Residency Showcase booths will now be offered for free and allow for unlimited program representatives, who must registered for Midyear, in each booth to connect with students. Free booths will be limited to the same amount each institution had in 2019.
- Each Residency Showcase booth will come with 2 complimentary Midyear registrations that must be assigned to a current ASHP member.
- New Hours! Due to time zone concerns, Residency Showcase sessions will be moved back 2 hours each day.
Residency Showcase Information
- 2020 Virtual Booth Guide - Comprehensive, specific information on building and preparing your booth for Midyear. Includes general information, specs, training videos, and more.
- 2020 Residency Showcase Application System - Will re-open on October 19
- 2020 Residency Showcase Listings Portal - Post Your Residencies or re-post last year's listings (Confirmed Residency Showcase booth required). Coming October 19.
- Residency Showcase Listings Portal Posting Instructions - Coming October 19.
Timeline of Events
- October 15 – The 2020 Residency Showcase application system will close temporarily.
- October 19 – Booth spaces will be assigned and the application portal will re-open for remaining programs who did not participate.
- You will receive an email with your assigned session and information to promote your listings on the Residency Showcase listing portal if you choose.
- Your company information will be sent to Intrado, the vendor hosting the Midyear meeting. It will take one week to receive access information (see October 26 below).
- All free Midyear registration requests will be sent to ASHP customer service for processing. This will take 1-2 weeks. Registrants will receive a confirmation email when they have been processed.
- October 26 – The designated booth contact will receive information on accessing the Intrado platform, along with instructions and training tools to begin building your virtual booth space.
- October 26 – The Residency Showcase application system will close permanently. Names for free badges are due and will be sent for processing.
- November 2 – Booth reserved between October 19 and October 26 will be processed. Assignments will be distributed and information will be sent to Intrado for booth builder access. No more booth applications will be accepted.
- November 18 – The Intrado virtual booth space builder closes. All virtual booths must be completely built and staff names must be entered into the booth.
- Late-November/early-December (TBD) - Training for staffing your virtual booth at Midyear. Includes a virtual tour and chat instructions.
- December 7 and 8, 2020 - Residency Showcase takes place at the Midyear Clinical Meeting.