The 2020 Residency Showcase online application system will open on June 15 and will close on July 28. Booth assignments will be emailed on or before August 19. The system will re-open on August 26 for selection and purchase of remaining booth space.
Timeline of Events
June 15, 2020 – The 2020 Residency Showcase application system will open. There is no urgency to submit your application on this date as booths will not be confirmed until July.
- Submit your request for allotment of booth sizes and preferred session
- Provide payment information – nothing will be finalized, but a temporary hold will be placed on your card to confirm the validity of payment.
- Input/edit company information
July 28, 2020 – The 2020 Residency Showcase application system will close.
- ASHP will compile all requests and begin building the floor plan and placing programs.
- Programs will be placed based on number and size of booths requested. If there are more programs than booth space available in a session, we will conduct a randomized drawing.
August 19, 2020 – Booth spaces and access to the listing portal will be distributed.
- ASHP will email the contact with their assigned session and booth number.
- You will be provided with log in information and instructions for posting your program listings into the new portal.
August 26, 2020 – The 2020 Residency Showcase selection system will open for any program who did not participate in the application process.
- Unassigned booths will be open for purchase
- Programs without a reservation can select their location and size in the interactive floor plan.
2020 Residency Showcase Pricing
|10' x 10'
|10' x 20'
|10'' x 40'
Important Information for Participating Programs
- 2020 Residency Showcase Rules and Regulations - Coming Soon
- Residency Showcase Information for Program Directors - Coming Soon
- Further instructions and additional resources will be available soon.
We have heard your feedback and are streamlining the application process for a more enjoyable, less stressful experience. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.