RestoreX® next generation Penile Traction Therapy (PTT) device by PathRight Medical
- RestoreX corrects both the curve and lost penile length associated with Peyronie’s disease. In addition, RestoreX helps men avoid lost length and declines in Erectile Function after a Prostatectomy (Penile Rehabilitation).
- In a 110-man randomized controlled trial for the treatment of Peyronie’s, 77% of men achieved a reduction in curvature on average 28% and a regained 1.6cm of length. Results achieved in 2, 30-minute sessions per day for 12 weeks. Older technology traction devices require 3 to 8 hours per day for as much as 24 weeks. (Clinical Results)
- Men treated with RestoreX started one month after a prostatectomy gained 1.75cm, a statistically significant gain compared to the control group and only had a decrease in IIEF-EF of 0.5 pts compared to the control group of -6.5
- PathRight Medical is committed to customer support and employs a dedicated, trained staff to answer any questions and train your patients on RestoreX
- Contact Us for a demo, brochures, in-service
Stop by Booth #4020 for a demonstration of the RestoreX device
Brands: RestoreX - Next Generation Penile Traction Therapy Device