RosmanSearch started as a Neurosurgery, Neurology, and APP recruitment firm and is excited to grow to include urology in our list of specialty recruitment services. We place quality providers with quality practices nationwide. We set out to create a completely new type of recruitment service – a truly expert, high-integrity search service you can trust. Our large, dedicated team of recruiters possess detailed knowledge of:
- How subspecialties can impact compensation, as well as current market information relevant to your particular job search;
- How the choice of whether to join an independent practice, a hospital-employed community practice, or an academic practice is likely to impact your ability to develop the type of subspecialized practice you may want;
- How the type of practice you join is likely to impact your short-term and long-term compensation;
- Different types of inpatient and outpatient call structures and call pay; and
- How your location may impact your compensation.
We pride ourselves on being the market experts in our field. We would love to speak with you about your job search or recruitment process to learn how we can use our proven process to help you!