Submit a Proposal for a Poster Presentation
Proposals for posters will be accepted until Friday, March 22, 2019.
- All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
- Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
- Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
- More than one proposal may be submitted.
- The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
AWEA members will be preferred over non-AWEA member presentations. For inquiries on membership, please contact Mark Bakke at (202) 383-2502 or email email@example.com
If you have not yet created your login, please use the form below. This will provide you access to various resources within this site.
Please note that fields with * are required fields.
Create your profile