Discover how Nearthlab is changing blade inspection.
NEARTHLAB INTELLIGENT BLADE INSPECTION
Autonomous Drones for Smart Defect Detection and Analytics using Artificial Intelligence
Autonomous Drone Inspection
Drone provides the simplest solution to problems with today’s blade inspection.
Using AI-powered autonomous drones, Nearthlab’s solution can offer completely autonomous, hassle-free blade inspection for all types of wind turbines.
- Inspects one turbine (3 blades) in under 15 minutes
- Delivers high resolution inspection data within 1 day
- Prepares inspection report by blade experts within 1 week
Smart Defect Detection and Analytics Solution
Sourcing pixel-perfect images of blades in no time is one thing, but accurately identifying defects from those images is quite another.
Nearthlab’s Smart Defect Detection leverages the power of AI and big data to detect defects, analyze their type and condition, and offer optimal maintenance recommendations.
- Allows easy management of the entire wind farm
- Provides 24/7 access to inspection data and reports via cloud
- Tracks progress and development of defects over time
Brands: Nearthlab is an autonomous drone company that focuses on using artificial intelligence for blade inspection.