Keit has developed the rugged IRmadillo FTIR spectrometer for use in production environments. Vibration tolerant and compact, the IRmadillo enables greater use of FTIR for process monitoring by providing real-time, multi-component reaction analysis in liquids and slurries without the hassle of remote sampling or long fibre-optic cables connected to the reaction.
The novel FTIR spectrometer is ideally suited to manufacturing environments (both indoors and outdoors) including chemical, pharmaceutical, bio-renewables, oil & gas and food & beverage industries.
- Mid-infrared spectrum analysis
- Safe for use in hazardous environments
- Multi-component analysis
- Real-time, online reaction analysis
- Long lifetime infrared light source
- Tough instrument for industrial environments
- Vibration tolerant for in situ process monitoring
- Choice of ATR and dip probe materials compatible with a wide range of operating environments
- Fixed dip probe with no need for long fibre-optic cables to connect probe to your reaction
- Output compatible with all major chemometric analysis package