DWK Life Sciences KIMAX® brand offers the widest range of volumetric flasks for educational use all the way to highly regulated applications.
Come by the booth to see our RAY-SORB® CLASS-A HEAVY-DUTY WIDE-MOUTH VOLUMETRIC FLASKS WITH GLASS STOPPER
- Less than 1% transmission below 400 nm and approximately 5% transmission from 400-600 nm
- Pipet access is easy with wide-mouth volumetric flasks
- Superior strength, durability and safety provided by heavy, uniform walls
- Quick identification with large, permanent, easy-to-read, markings
- Flat interior bottoms for stirring with standard stir bars
- Graduated to Class A volumetric tolerances for wide-mouth flasks
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements and then RAY-SORB® processed
Other versions available in Class B, Educational Grade, KimCote® plastic safety coated, heavy duty, wide-mouths, traditional designs and another ACS booth feature – the CLASS A SQUARE VOLUMETRIC FLASK. KIMAX® square flasks are designed to take up less area and pack more closely on shelves and in refrigerators or other storage cabinets.
For improved laboratory glassware management or project-based work, we offer the flexibility of Colorware. Choose from pink, red, blue, green, and yellow. All volumetric flasks are available with several stopper options, including glass pennyhead, polyethylene, color-coded PTFE, snap and screw cap offerings.