University of Vermont Medical Center
UVM Medical Center Quick Facts:
- We are a community of more than 1,700 nurses
- We are located in Vermont’s largest and most vibrant city
- We are nationally recognized as a leader in quality and sustainability
- We are a 562 bed Level I Trauma Center and academic medical center
- We serve a population of more than one million people
Comp, Bonuses, and Relocation:
We offer a competitive comp package at UVM Medical Center with the opportunity to earn up to $21k in sign-on and relocation bonuses. Your rate is based off your previous years as an RN, and you are eligible to earn generous differentials depending on the shift you work. We also offer temp housing for those who are interested in relocating.
Opportunities for Growth:
As a teaching hospital, we value lifelong learning and commit to helping our nurses make their professional goals a reality. Through negotiated discounts and a tuition reimbursement program, many of our nurses have gone on to earn their BSN or MSN while employed. Nurses also have the opportunity to advance their career by moving up our Clinical Ladder, where your responsibilities and pay increase as you increase your knowledge and skill in your specialty.