Cord Caddy by Evolution Medical Products
Cord Caddies address/minimize risks from cords improperly secured/stored improving workflow/infection prevention, while simultaneously having dramatic impact on room appearance. Improvements:
- Faster lead application speed up patient assessment/treatment.
- Eliminate tangled cords reduce time loss/stress.
- Better infection prevention cords off floor.
- Evidence based cleaning cords reused on patients accrue germs, pathogen dissemination occurs when cords are handled by nurses. Cords cleaned, wrapped & stored is evidence best practice has been followed.
- Cost savings decrease lost & broken cables.
- Reduced risk of tripping accidents.
- Dramatic improvement in appearance of room & message conveyed to patients/staff/families.
Importance of cord management is oftentimes overlooked, We are committed to enhancing patient care by providing nurses a method for faster, more efficient cord management while simultaneously uncluttering patient rooms. Cords left tangled, dangling & in disarray compromise image/message/perception of care. With so much effort spent on enhancing the patient experience we can be better. Cord Caddy is aligned with this goal.