The Last Boiler Control You'll Ever Need!
The Fuel Smart HydroStat's reliable 3-function desgin, (Temp limit, Boiler Reset, Low Water Cut-Off) has made it the standard equipment on many premier cold start and tankless boiler lines. In ADDITION to it's 3-function desgin, the Fuel Smart Hydorstat acts as a UNVIERSAL replacement, being able to fit on virtually all popular boiler models on the market.
- Temperature Limit: Designed for cold start and tankless coil boilers
- Low Water Cut-Off: Provides protection against potentially dangerous low water conditions when installed with the Hydrolevel Electro-Well™
- Thermal Targeting On-board microprocessor saves fuel by adjusting boiler temperature based on heating demand
- Outdoor Reset Ready: Provides outdoor reset and warm weather shutdown with addition of Outdoor Sensor Kit
- Easy Dial-Type Set-up: Simply dial in the Temperature Limit and Economy settings.
- Dynamic Display: Continually displays boiler temperature. Intermittently displays outside temperature when in outdoor reset mode. Instantly changes to display control settings when any dial is adjusted.
- Test/Settings Button: Press and hold to test the Low Water Cut-Off operation (operational when control is installed on an Electro-Well™), Press momentarily to scroll through control settings (High Limit, Low Limit, Economy Setting, and the current Boiler Reset Target Temperature).
- LED Status Lights: Continually indicates which functions are active and if the control is holding the burner off for any reason.
- Smart DHW Priority: Closely monitors boiler temperature when calls for domestic hot water coincide with space heating calls. The control will prioritize the domestic hot water call only when needed.
- Call for Heat Indicator: Illuminates on any call for heat.
Input voltage: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
Burner contacts: 7.4 FLA, 44.4 LRA@120 VAC
Circulator contacts: 5.8 FLA, 34.8 LRA@120 VAC
Operating range – low limit Off or 110°F (43°C) - 200°F (93°C)
Operating range – high limit 100°F (38°C) - 220°F (104°C)
Operating range – differentials Automatic
Thermostat heat anticipator setting 0.2A
Features and Benifits