Meteorological sensors for the professional market.
The BTD-200 lightning warning system is a complete detection and warning system which has been developed from the Biral range of professional, aviation grade lightning detection systems.
It reliably detects the local presence of all forms of lightning out to a range of 35km (22 miles) from the sensor.
Designed to be installed and set up by non-specialist contractors, it comes complete with a power supply for the detector and the essential PC application – Lightning Works – for monitoring and warning of approaching thunderstorms.
- Fully automatic alarm triggering
- Warns of the most dangerous (overhead) lightning risk even before the first lightning strike
- Advanced, automatic self-test to ensure system operation
- Detects cloud-to-ground, intra-cloud and cloud-to-cloud lightning
- Detects charged precipitation and strong atmospheric electric fields
- Compliance with EN50536:2011+/A1:2012 for a Class 1 detector
- Performs in accordance with IEC62793 for a Class A detector
Conducts International Business: Yes