Meeting Room Rentals & Off-Site Event Policies
Meeting space rentals and off-site event requests are reserved for current HITEC exhibitors in good standing. All off-site meeting requests must be submitted through the HITEC ICW Request Form prior to contacting any official HITEC Hotels. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to this form.
The following policies apply to ALL meeting room rentals and off-site venues:
HFTP is committed to protecting your investment and customer base during HITEC. These policies help us deter activity by non-exhibiting vendors and collect information to determine the economic value HITEC brings to our host city.
- Only exhibiting companies in good standing are eligible to secure a meeting space inside the convention center or at official HITEC hotels. In good standing requires that your 50% booth deposit have been paid by the deadline date or full balance by the March 19, 2021 deadline date.
- If your booth space is canceled for any reason, all meeting space must be canceled and you will not be permitted to hold events during HITEC.
- Any educational presentations at your meeting must not conflict with the HITEC education schedule.
- Subletting secured space on behalf of non-exhibiting companies or selling sponsorships and/or display space at any event without specific approval from HFTP is not permitted.
- Meeting attendance is limited to protect your customer base during the show unless otherwise approved by Show Management. Attendance limits are in effect during all official HITEC programming hours. Meetings/events taking place outside of the official programming hours are not subject to any attendance limitations other than that of the capacity of the rented space.
||HITEC Programming Times
||9:00am - 8:00pm
||8:30am - 5:05pm
||8:30am - 4:30pm
||9:00am - 3:30pm
||Maximum Attendance during HITEC Programming
|Convention Center Meeting Rooms
|Off-Site Venue(including HITEC Hotels)
HFTP reserves the right to deduct two (2) priority points from exhibiting companies holding unapproved events during official HITEC event hours as well as for holding events in direct violation of the policies outlined here.
All General Meeting/Event Policies apply to off-site rentals. Please read these policies before proceeding.
Offsite meeting space includes HITEC hotel meeting rooms, hospitality suites and other venues throughout the host city.
- Applications for hotel meeting rooms and suites are approved for exhibitors in good standing.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all arrangements and payments for your meeting room or event.
- Submit your off-site application to HITEC for approval.
- If approved, exhibitor will be notified and you can proceed with your arrangements.
Exhibitors must request and complete the required ICW Request Form. Email email@example.com
for the link to this form.
All General Meeting/Event Policies apply to convention center meeting room rentals. Please read these policies before proceeding.
Convention center meeting room inventory is limited and applications are processed on a first-come basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
Meeting rooms are located in the Level 1 A Meeting Rooms of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. The HITEC Exhibit Hall is located on Level 2 A/B Corridor. Convention center meeting rooms are rented at the following daily
||Standard (June 15 - August 31, 2021)
||Late (August 31-September 30, 2021)
|Small Meeting Room (378-739 sqft)
|Large Meeting Room (745-1,224 sqft)
Exhibitor is responsible for ordering and paying for any additional auxiliary services needed such as audio visual, catering or Wi-Fi.Once application and rental payment are received, exhibitor will receive email confirmation with room number, contact information for additional services, and your event services coordinator with the convention center. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request the meeting room rental purchase link. Space is assigned after purchase.
All General Meeting/Event Policies apply to business suite rentals. Please read these policies before proceeding.
Business Suites are located in the HITEC Exhibit Hall. Each Business Suite is a 13'x13' space which includes:
- 8’ high wall construction with lockable door
- 3’ round table and four chairs
- One (1) Wastebasket
- Standard exhibit hall carpet
- Identification sign with company name
A limited number of Business Suites are available to exhibitors and located on the show floor. Rooms do not have a ceiling and are not considered soundproof or secure. Any additional services, furniture, etc. must be ordered from the appropriate service provider as denoted on the GES Exhibitor Service Site linked within your Exhibitor Console
to request the Business Suite Rental purchase link. Space is assigned after purchase.
Please help HITEC show management deter any violation or activity of non-exhibiting vendors.
If you witness or hear of any unauthorized companies (non-exhibiting vendors) holding events or meetings during HITEC, please alert the HITEC show management team, onsite at the HITEC Registration Help Desk or by email