M3, the hospitality sector’s #1 cloud-based accounting, financial and data management platform in North America, announced its upcoming exhibition at HITEC Dallas 2021, which will take place September 27-30.
Company executives, key managers and sales representatives from M3 will be available at Booth #3818 to offer product tutorials and answer questions about M3’s suite of services to registrants. Additional information, including whitepapers and recent press materials, will be made available to interested attendees.
"HITEC offers an invaluable opportunity to connect with our industry partners and customers and share innovative insights that help drive hospitality technology forward,” said M3’s Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Scott Watson. “For more than 20 years, M3 has provided customers with operational savings, simpler workflows and greater efficiencies, and we look forward to attending HITEC each year to further our commitment of putting money back in hoteliers’ pockets with seamless financial technology."
M3’s Chief Operations Officer Casi Johnson and Business Practice Consultant Shane Middleton will present a live “Financial Re-Focus” session from 1:30-2:45 p.m. on Wednesday, September 29, in Ballroom C2, Level 2, available to all registrants. After a challenging year that has forced many hoteliers to question financial priorities, this presentation will explore areas where hoteliers can improve cash-flow management, discover best spending practices and empower non-financial positions to improve financial security.
In 2021, M3 has launched premier products, announced new and expanding customer partnerships, distributed industry-leading publications and received award recognition for several of its products.
- Successfully launched a mobile app to support its popular Labor Management platform
- Entry-point software, Accounting Core, named Best Reporting & Accounting Software in the 2021 HotelTechAwards; Labor Management platform named a finalist in the Best Scheduling & Labor Management System category
- Business intelligence solution, Insight, named Gold Winner in the 2021 Golden Bridge Business & Innovation Awards
- Over 25 hotel management companies onboarded onto M3’s entry-point software, Accounting Core, in Q1 and Q2 2021, adding 320 new hotel properties onto the M3 platform
- Announced two all-new corporate divisions, DataOps and Business Intelligence, dedicated to embracing new technologies, automation and continuous delivery for M3 products and services
To learn more about M3 or to request a demo, visit www.m3as.com.
Built by hoteliers, exclusively for hoteliers, M3 is a powerful cloud-based financial platform and services company serving nearly 7,000 properties across North America’s hospitality industry by driving cost savings, revenue enhancement and business insight. After 22 years in business without increasing prices, M3 touts a 95 percent customer retention rate without contracts. Used by over 950 management groups and owner operators and hotels of all sizes, the platform works seamlessly with other key systems and tools in the hospitality industry and offers robust accounting and financial analysis across entire portfolios with optional operations and time management features. M3’s Professional Services team provides on-demand support for hotels of any size by offering a full range of customized accounting solutions to scale with a hotel’s needs. Privately held and employee owned, M3 continues to enhance products and services at no additional charge to its customers. For more information, visit www.m3as.com.