Cloud-Based Dashboard: An Easier Way to Manage Guest Wi-Fi
Guests have come to expect that they will have fast and easy Wi-Fi access wherever they stay. In a recent survey, 25% of hotel travelers reported that wireless service was inadequate during their last stay at a hotel, and nearly 40% of guests say that Wi-Fi impacts their decision to return. But with a variety of equipment across dozens or even hundreds of rooms and perhaps multiple properties, it can be difficult to manage your Wi-Fi network. Hospitality WiFi’s Cloud-Based Dashboard can help.
The Dashboard includes some important real-time reporting to give you insight into your network. The features you can access will depend on your hotel flag and which equipment you have installed, but some key features include:
- Bandwidth Utilization – This shows you how much of your bandwidth is being used. This feature requires an appropriate gateway device
- Guest Satisfaction Scores trending over time – This scoring depends on brand requirements.
- Equipment Status – If you’re using a completely supported Hospitality WiFi network, this will give you real-time Up/Down status so you can catch problems before your guests do.
- Support Tickets – See who’s calling and why. If you know why guests are calling, we can often help you fix the underlying problem (for example, by addressing common login issues).
- Network Lifecycle Clock – This 3-year clock lets you know when your WiFi network needs a refresh.
- Auto-Bypass Feature – This feature requires a Radius gateway and tells you what devices (such as PlayStation or Roku) are being used by guests that are auto-bypassing the network login.
Flexible and Easy to Manage
Hospitality WiFi’s Dashboard helps you manage your guest Internet access, including creating pay plans and implementing tiered bandwidth and bandwidth upgrades. With the Dashboard, you can create and administer support call tickets and administrator and user reports, all from a single interface. The Dashboard offers an equipment outage notification system so you can be proactive about equipment issues before guests start complaining. The Dashboard also offers multiple user logins and tiers for administrators and hotel managers.
Compatible with the Latest Technology
The Dashboard is compatible with popular gateways such as Radius Gateway, Nomadix, HP, Zyxel, and others, and with commonly-used access points such as Ruckus, Proxim, Cisco, Meru, Engenius, Zyxel, and more.
Made for the Hospitality Industry
Created by hospitality industry integrators for integrators, the Dashboard not only has an easy-to-use interface, but also comes at a fraction of the cost of similar management systems. You can even brand the Dashboard with your company name and logo.
The easy-to-use interface gives you access to the information you need to manage your network, including data about users and bandwidth consumption, payment plans, user bandwidth limits, throughput, support calls, and equipment status, as well as custom reports.