The Luminato Headend platform provides a cost-effective and efficient solution for live content processing of DVB-X and/or IPTV delivery.
Luminato receives and decodes all of the TV feeds coming into your building, and then lets you send out only the channels you actually need, while adding any locally generated channels, digital signage feeds, and emergency broadcast messages. A single Luminato can manage hundreds of free-to-air and scrambled TV channels with an electronic program guide (EPG).
Its compact design replaces a whole pile of set top boxes and receivers, putting everything under your control with one simple graphical interface. With over 8500 chassis in the field already, there is a Luminato system for everyones needs.
Teleste Luminato: Simple and solid headend for TV channels
- Receive and manage content from various sources
- Create a channel lineup fitted for your customers preferences
- Provide a complete electronic program guide
- Locally generated advertising and guest services channels can be added and managed
- Replaces piles of set top boxes
- Saves space and power consumption
Unparalled reliability and easy management
- High reliability with over 8000 chassis installed
- Remote management and extensive support services
- Intuitive drag and drop user interface