Positron's G.hn Access Multiplexer (GAM) technology delivers gigabit bandwidth over the existing coaxial infrastructure directly to the back of the TV in each guest room. A single connection at this optimal location is convenient and makes it possible to provide extremely fast Internet and other guest services without the need for costly and time-consuming wiring retrofits. For hotel owners, the GAM delivers greatly increased Internet speeds at a fraction of the time and cost of a fiber retrofit with no disruption to the hotel or guest rooms during the installation.
Hospitality guests can enjoy Gigabit HSIA, Gigabit Wi-Fi, free-to-guest TV and legacy Pay-per-View, IPTV, streaming HD content, online gaming, e-Concierge and other bandwidth-intensive services instantly. The GAM allows a seamless transition to IPTV without disruption.
Positron's GAMs work with either coaxial or copper cabling, making them ideal gigabit solutions for hotels that want to upgrade their internet service without having to replace their existing infrastructure.
Benefits of GAM Technology
- Easily Deployment
- Installation and activation can be completed in hours with no re-wiring
- Eliminates the Need for a Costly Fiber Retrofit
- GAM delivers over your existing coax infrastructure (or copper wiring) at 15-20% of the cost of rewiring
- Gigabit Internet Services
- Provides stable internet gigabit bandwidth for guest services and a superior guest experience.