*Long life,Free Replacement Within 3years.
*No Leakage When Working Continuously.
*Burning Within 30 Seconds.
*On-Off 10000 times Continuously Without Fault.
*OEM Orders are Available for All Kinds of Igniter.
Manufacturer igniter ceramic heating element metal ceramic Heater
MCH is metal ceramics heater the "make, meaning is metal ceramic heating element. MCH refers to the design of metallic tungsten or molybdenum manganese with high melting point metal heating resistance Slurry required printing to be printed in 92 ~ 96% of alumina casting ceramic tiles, after hot-pressing laminated, then protect the atmosphere at about 1600 ℃, ceramics and metals jointly sintered and made of ceramic tiles, with corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, long life, efficient energy saving, uniform temperature, good thermal conductivity, the speed of Heat Compensation is fast and so on, and it does not contain lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium, more, more, etc. matter, comply with environmental requirements such as EU rohs and other environmental protection requirements.
* Substrate: White multi-layer alumina ceramics
* Lead: In a ф 0. 5mm of Nickel wire(The length depends on the customer).
* Casing, tape: Teflon, high temperature resistance to high temperature
* Resistance: high temperature materials such as tungsten, etc.
* Product thickness: 0.7 ~ 2.0. Customizable
* Small size, light weight and energy-saving
* Superior thermal properties, Rapid heating, Custom-designed temperature distribution, Excellent insulation
* High reliability: Superior voltage resistance and electrical resistance, No electric noise
* Security is not charged surface, insulation performance is good, can endure the withstand voltage of 4500v / 10s test, no breakdown, leakage current <0.5mA ;
* No impact current peak;
* Heating up fast;
*Without power attenuation;
* Long service life.
Pellet igniters are widely used in biomass burning system, esp. in pellet stoves and barbecue grills. It has a high efficiency(more than 90%)of ignition and very easy to install before operating.
•Wood pellet stove
•Wood pellet boiler
•Wood pellet burner
•Wood chips burner
•Other biomass burner