· Versatile Grill & Smoker- No need to choose between these two important functions or purchase separate equipment. The PK Grill does both!
· 2-Zone Cooking- The unique PK Grill shape is ideal for 2 zone heating: Direct High Heat or Indirect Low & Slow.
· PK 4-way Venting System- 2 adjustable vents on the top lid and 2 dampers under the fire provide accurate temperature control for direct (1 zone) and indirect cooking (2 zone).
· Temperature and Air Control- Aluminum conducts heat more effectively than other grill materials and provides a smooth distribution of heat around the PK capsule, cooking the food evenly.
· Heat Retention– The physical properties of aluminum allow it to perform as much like an oven as an outdoor grill. Aluminum’s thermal conductivity is 2.5x more efficient than cast iron and 4x better than steel.
· Aluminum is safe and ideal for cooking – Aluminum cookware is a staple in the kitchen and comprises 52% of all cookware. It’s the 3rd most common element on earth, widely distributed in soil, plants and water, including our food and drinking water.
· Rustproof- Aluminum is inherently rustproof. Great choice for lake houses and coastal areas. This durability is why many 1950’s era PK’s are still turning out great BBQ today.
· Hinges-The hinges are molded into the grill with a unique design that allows the top to lock on for cooking or lift off for cleaning. This durability is why many 1950’s era PK’s are still turning out great BBQ today.
· 10-year Warranty- PK warrants the aluminum grill capsule against burn-out, rust or breakage for a period of ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
· Lightweight- It’s easy to move around your backyard or into your car or truck for transport. Not fragile like the ceramic grills.
· Hinged Cooking Grid – The cooking grid is hinged so charcoal can be easily added without removing all the food. The PK360 hinged door can be removed completely for quick and easy refueling.
· Ash Management System- The PK360 has an ash hole at the back of the grill. Remove the ash plug and sweep all the ashes through the hole into a bucket for easy ash removal.
· Twin Cylinder Intake System- The PK360 has a twin cylinder air intake system that is controlled from the front of the grill for easy access. These two cylinders control the air flow from the bottom two vents to adjust temperature.
· PK360 Shelves- The PK360 has two shelves made of Durabilium or Teak Wood. Shelves are removable to make a smaller footprint for storage. The Durabilium shelves are easily cleaned and will handle screaming hot skillets placed on them without melting.
· TelTru Thermometer- A TelTru Thermometer made specifically for PK Grills is included with the PK360. Perfect for Indirect Cooking and accuracy rated at +/- 1% full span.
· Stainless Steel Cooking Grid and Grate- The Cooking grid is Marine Grade Stainless Steel which is the highest rating in Stainless Steel. The Charcoal Grate is high quality 304 Stainless Steel.
· Quick Release Knob- Located below the base of the grill, the Quick release knob secures the base to the pedestal. When the release knob is turned until you see red on the threads, the grill can be removed from the pedestal and used on its own. The base will sit flat and operate fully.
· Footprint of PK360 with shelves is 54.2” x 27”. Without shelves it’s 35.2”x 27”.
· Ground to cooking surface is 34.2”.
· Cooking Grid is 23 ¼” x 15 ¼”.
· Cooking surface to interior capsule lid is 8.2”.
· Weight of full grill is 80 lbs.
· The Cooking grid is Marine Grade Stainless Steel which is the highest rating in Stainless Steel. The Charcoal Grate is high quality 304 Stainless Steel.
· Available in Classic Silver and Graphite. Both colors are available with Black Durabilium or Teak Wood Shelves.