AUBURN, MAINE: SummerSpace announced the launch of its new line of customizable open-air cabanas in the Pool, Patio, & Spa division of its outdoor shade products.
Designed to meet the style and durability standards of residential and commercial awning and outdoor shade dealers, SummerSpace cabanas include:
● Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame and tapered legs coated with proprietary SummerShield™ AAMA 2604 rated powder coat finish.
● Cabana Cover made from marine-grade TempotestⓇ acrylic fabric.
● Optional side curtains and privacy panels.
● Ships knocked down and is easily assembled onsite in two to four hours
Each component is weather and UV-resistant and comes in a wide variety of customizable colors.
SummerSpace Cabanas are available in the following shapes and sizes:
● Octagonal: 13-foot footprint; 15-foot footprint
● Square: 8’x8’ | 10’x10’ | 12’ x 12’ | 16’ x 16’
● Rectangular: 12’ x 16’
About SummerSpace: Based in Auburn, Maine, SummerSpace produces innovative shade solutions for residential and commercial spaces.