BluePrint Automation (BPA)
BluePrint Automation (BPA) is a world leader in end-of-line packaging automation. With almost 40 years of experience serving the baking industry BPA designs, develops and manufactures packaging solutions for flexible and other tough-to-handle packages.
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Delta robots picking packaged and un-packaged (naked) product for loading into your container, wrapper or hffs machines - Stacking & Loading - Wrapper Loading - Variety Pack - Dinner Tray Loading - Kit Assembly – Case, Tray and Carton Loading
- Case and Tray Packing
- Solutions for flexible and other tough-to-handle packages. Providing vertical and horizontal case packing solutions; including wrap around case packing, end-load cartoning and innovative retail ready solutions.
- Turnkey Packaging Systems
- Taking control of your packaging line from the end of processing through palletizing.
Backed by thousands of successful installations in over 30 countries, BPA has three full-service manufacturing facilities in the USA and Europe, two additional facilities in Hangzhou China and São Paulo Brazil and ten additional subsidiaries throughout the world for sales and service. BPA’s systems are constructed for around the clock operation and known worldwide for their quick change over, flexibility, speed and simple design.
On the Show Floor
- Gravity 100r: A small and compact gravity top load case packer with few mechanical, electrical or pneumatic components top loading bags of frozen cookie dough into cases.
- Collator 200: A pack assist solution eliminating rotary pack-off reuirements. Perfect for bags of snacks and baked goods.
End Of Line Packaging Solutions