Control Union is now accredited as a certifying body for the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) program. As one of the largest gluten-free certification programs in the world, GFCO certifies food, beverages, nutritional/supplements, personal care products, and manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Control Union Certifications is an independent, internationally operating certification body that carries out inspections and issues certificates; who aims to provide assurance and confidence to all interested parties that a product, process, service or organization that is certified fulfills the requirements of the relevant inspection or certification standard.
“We are excited to join with GFCO to offer our clients the opportunity to obtain this well-recognized gluten-free certification in the industry,” said Jan Frans Bastiaanse, managing director, Control Union Certifications. “Control Union Certification’s approach has always been to design services that meet our client’s evolving needs. With gluten-free being one of the fastest-growing consumer life and health choice markets, our multi-trained auditors can offer a one-stop-shop approach that will help companies become GFCO certified along with maintaining their other certification programs.”
The Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) is a leader in the verification of quality, integrity, and purity of gluten-free products. Our Gluten-Free program (GFCO), a certification designed to protect consumers with gluten-related disorders by confirming that a product meets strict standards for gluten-free safety. GFCO will help you to gain consumer confidence in products and manufacturing for you to be successful in this market
GFCO Program Highlights.
- GFCO sets the highest standards in quality control and assurance for gluten-free certification, including risk assessment, plant audits, equipment testing, and product testing both in the plant and at the point of consumer purchase.
- GFCO requires that all finished products using the GFCO logo contain 10 ppm or less of gluten.
- GFCO combines the process of stringent desk audits of ingredients and suppliers with regular on-site inspections and monitoring of testing results to ensure standards are met.
- GFCO products are sold worldwide
- GFCO confirms the legitimacy of the manufacturer’s gluten-free processes, procedures, and claims
With an active global presence in more than 70 countries, Control Union is uniquely positioned, able to offer on-the-ground support to assist clients with local challenges, and capable to increase international GFCO-certified products for consumers’ demand.
Join us at IBIE 2019 to discover the multiple ways on how you will benefit when partnering with Control Union!
Please contact us for more information by calling +954-900-2087 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org