Intralox will launch its latest innovation for the baking industry at IBIE 2022: the Active Integrated Motion (AIM) Glide™. AIM Glide is a gentle, hygienic automation solution that eliminates unscheduled downtime and jams while requiring 75% less maintenance and 50% less cleaning time than metal slat switches.
Intralox’s Series 560 belting will also be on display. It was recently recognized as an IBIE “Best in Baking” honoree. Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS), an Intralox company, was also recognized with the “Best in Baking” distinction for its Sesame Allergen Management and FoodSafe™ Conveyor Program. Nathan Mirdamadi, CFS Senior Food Safety Specialist–North America, will present a session at IBIE to review the FASTER Act, which requires manufacturers to declare sesame on packaged food labels.
A full conveyor loop will be on display in Intralox’s booth, West Hall Booth 3453, featuring AIM Glide and several other Intralox technologies including:
- ProTrax™ magnetic conveyor belts: a breakthrough solution for common pan area applications, including pan inclines and declines, metering conveyors, depanners/de-lidders, and radius pan conveyors
- The DirectDrive™ System: patented spiral technology developed by Intralox that provides improved orientation, elimination of challenging overdrive settings, and a more fault-tolerant solution
- Side Drive technology: used for extended conveyor runs, eliminating transfers and allowing for improved conveyor layouts
- Series 2100 ZERO TANGENT™ Radius: zero-tangent radius conveyer allowing for smaller footprints and improved layouts.
- Series 560 Tight Transfer belts: strongest tight transfer micro-pitch belt in the food industry
In addition to the conveyor loop, the Series 2400 Heavy-Duty Edge belt will also be on display. The S2400 HDE is the strongest, most reliable radius belt in the food industry. It has helped bakers extend the belt life of their radius belt, a common radius problem. To see these breakthrough conveyor technologies and to speak with Intralox experts, visit West Hall Booth 3453.