Latest Development in Baking and Cooking Technology
- Combines air flow management, steam generation and thermal exchange to expertly accommodate production needs.
- Flexible design accepts many styles of rack lifts
- Robust unitized body is constructed from 300 series stainless steel both inside and out.
- “Cool door” with heavy-duty hinges, a built-in ventilator
- Three piece modular construction and a rugged heat exchanger
High Capacity Steam System
- Quick recovery and high steam generation negate the need for additional wait and excess temperature heat-up time.
- Pulse steam is standard for roasting applications, while timed intermittent steam is standard for baking.
- Option of a DC drive to adjust fan speed, is in the hands of the operator, with easy-to-use controls.
Durable & Efficient Heat Exchanger
- Heavy-duty heat exchanger constructed completely of alloy 300 series stainless steel, assembled in a counter-flow pattern. This combination of metallurgy and design flow accomplishes an 85% thermal dynamic factor, lowering operational costs and giving optimum product bake development and crust quality.
Flexible Rack Lift & Rack Load
- The cam style lifter is capable of lifting the heaviest loads in both baking and roasting capacities.
- Lifting the rack while the door is closing and setting it down when the door is opened, allows for ease of use and low maintenance.
- Trouble-free design eliminates the need for lifting motors and troublesome clutch devices.
- Different carrier options are available in order to accommodate many different styles of racks. Loading weight capacity is 1,200 lbs.
Capable PLC Control & Panel Design
- Equipped with a PLC touch sensitive control screen, allowing all operation control of the oven, including memorization of 50 recipes.
- Also provides access to 2 additional screens: Maintenance and Alarm.
- A PLC bypass allows complete manual operation and control over all oven features, including a manual thermostat, and steam.