As a division of Bundy Baking Solutions, it is our mission to be the most trusted supplier of essential equipment, bakeware, coatings, and services to bakers around the world, empowering your bakery to focus on what matters the most - feeding the world.
Pan Glo has perfected the process for cleaning and recoating baking pans through almost 50 years serving some of the world's largest and most demanding bakeries. Our exclusive methodology and coatings prolong pan life and restore optimal performance. We maintain facilities in Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Romania, Spain, UK, and USA, recoating baking pans with our proprietary AMERICOAT® silicone glaze coating.
The Pan Glo® Process includes six steps.
- Straightening: Hydraulic presses and custom-made dies remove dents and warping, restoring pans to their original shape.
- Cleaning: A proprietary cleaning solution removes the existing coating as well as heavy greases and carbon from pans.
- Rinsing: Pans are restored to pristine cleanliness.
- Drying: Pans are dried in industrial ovens.
- Coating: A new coating is applied and pans are cured in high-temperature batch ovens.
- Shipping: Pans are returned to the bakery.
There are several key benefits for pan cleaning and recoating.
- Reduce Costs: Use bakeware and equipment longer and eliminate or reduce secondary release agents (oil, silicone, paper).
- Decrease Cleaning Time: Enjoy minimal maintenance and cleaning.
- Increase Efficiency: Experience fewer work stoppages and handling errors with straightened pans.
- Increase Productivity: Increase yield and reduce waste from depanning issues.
- Improve Product Quality: Ensure product consistency through improved dough flow and release.
- Increase Safety & Cleanliness: Create a safer environment with reduced fire hazards due to reduction or elimination of oils and grease.
- Enhance Sustainability: Limit environmental impact by reducing scrap levels, reducing consumption of oils, and prolonging the life of your pans.
Brands: Pan Glo®, AMERICOAT®
What markets are your products/services meant for: (Select 1 of the following) Wholesale and Retail Buyers