Payment Schedule

Open-
March 1
March 2-
May 1
May 2-
June 29
June 30-
Aug 10
Aug 11-
Show
Booth Rate Advanced Standard
Down Payment Due
% of space rate
25% 100%
Late Payment Fee N/A $100/month
Reduction Fee
% of space rate difference
20% 50%
Cancellation Fee
% of space rate
25% 50% 75% 100%

Payment Information

a. Exhibit space must be reserved with full payment or a 25% nonrefundable deposit (U.S. Funds). Exhibitor must pay remaining 75% balance by May 1, 2020. After May 1, 2020, full payment is required to reserve exhibit space.

b. To be eligible for the IFAI Member Rate, the Exhibitor must be a member of IFAI in good standing throughout the duration of the 2020 show. Should the Exhibitor’s membership lapse, the Non-member Rate will apply and be due prior to the installation dates as stated in the full IFAI Expo Rules and Regulations.

c. A $100 per month late fee will be applied to any balance not paid by May 1, 2020. All past due monies owed IFAI for any previous business transaction must be paid in full prior to being allowed on the show floor. In the event that IFAI cancels a booth due to outstanding balances, IFAI may apply booth money to those outstanding invoices.

NOTE: Payments made by wire transfers must include an additional $25 for domestic or $45 for international.

 

Cancellation and Reduction Charges 

In the event of a cancellation or reduction of space by an Exhibitor, an assessment to cover service performed and other damages relating to the action shall be as follows:

REDUCTION OF SPACE 
     Before March 1: 20% of exhibit space rate difference
     After March 1: 50% of exhibit space rate difference

CANCELLATION OF SPACE
     March 1–June 29: 50% of the space rate
     June 30–August 10: 75% of the space rate
     After August 10: 100% of the space rate

 

It is understood that IFAI reserves the right, at its option, to reassign cancelled booths regardless of the cancellation rate assessed. Subsequent reassignment of cancelled space does not relieve the canceling Exhibitor of obligation to pay the amount referred to above.

For Technical Support with this webpage, please contact support.