Terms and Conditions
1. CONTRACT FOR SPACE
The exhibit space contract properly executed by Applicant (Exhibitor) is subject to formal notice of acceptance by Show Management, Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and is subject to all conditions, terms and regulations set forth herein and in the complete event Rules and Regulations (available on request). IFAI reserves the right to reject any application or relocate exhibit space without assigning any cause therefore.
The Exhibitor will assume the cost of any additional services/equipment required for their respective exhibit space. Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, share or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, or have representatives, products, equipment, signs or printed materials from other than its own firm contracted in the assigned exhibit space without the prior written consent of Show Management.
Co-Exhibitors: Fees apply. Contact IFAI Account Representative for complete details.
Additional Show Directory Listing: Fees apply. Contact IFAI Account Representative for complete details.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE
- Exhibit space must be reserved with full payment or a 50% nonrefundable deposit (U.S. Funds). After November 10, 2020, full payment is required to reserve exhibit space.
- To be eligible for the IFAI Member Rate the Exhibitor must be a member of IFAI in good standing throughout the duration of the 2021 show. Should the Exhibitor’s membership lapse, the Non-member Rate will apply and be due prior to the installation dates as stated in the full event Rules and Regulations.
- A $100 per month late fee will be applied to any balance not paid by November 10, 2020. All past due monies owed IFAI for any previous business transaction must be paid in full prior to being allowed on the show floor. In the event that IFAI cancels a booth due to outstanding balances, IFAI may apply booth money to those outstanding invoices.
NOTE: Payments made by wire transfers must include an additional $45 wire transfer fee.
3. CANCELLATION AND REDUCTION CHARGES
In the event of a cancellation or reduction of space by an Exhibitor, an assessment to cover service performed and other damages relating to the action shall be as follows:
- REDUCTION OF SPACE DURING THE PERIOD OF:
- On or before Nov. 10, 2020: 25% of exhibit space rate difference.
- After Nov. 10, 2020: 75% of exhibit space rate difference.
- CANCELLATION OF SPACE DURING THE PERIOD OF:
- On or before Nov. 10, 2020: 50% of the space rate
- After Nov. 10, 2020: 100% of the space rate
It is understood that IFAI reserves the right, at its option, to reassign cancelled booths regardless of the cancellation rate assessed. Subsequent reassignment of cancelled space does not relieve the canceling Exhibitor of obligation to pay the amount referred to above.
The Exhibitor agrees that IFAI shall not be liable for any damage to exhibit or material during shipping or delivery to booth or damage or liability of any kind, including content of display or literature, or for any damage or injury to person or property during the term of this agreement, from any cause whatsoever by reason of use, occupation and enjoyment of exhibit space by the Exhibitor or any person thereon with the consent of the Exhibitor, and that the Exhibitor will indemnify and hold harmless IFAI from all liability whatsoever, including all litigation expenses, court costs and attorney fees, on account of any such damage, or injury, whether or not caused by negligence or of breach an obligation by the Exhibitor or its employees or representatives.
The Exhibitor assumes all responsibility for any compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, state and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the show is held.
7. EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Geosynthetics Conference 2021 is co-located with the International Erosion Control Association’s Annual Conference. IFAI Exhibitor contact information may be shared with IECA for the purpose of event coordination. All IFAI Exhibitors’ contact information will be listed in the IFAI Geosynthetics Conference App as well as the International Erosion Control Association Annual Conference App. For more information on how your information is handled, please visit https://www.ifai.com/privacy/.
IFAI may impose penalties for noncompliance of the rules and regulations set forth herein and in the Exhibitor Information and Service Manual. Penalties imposed will be at the discretion of IFAI and based on the severity of the infraction, including but not limited to immediate expulsion from the exposition, loss of accumulated booth priority selection points or exclusion from future IFAI-sponsored expositions.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
IFAI reserves the right to change the location or cancel Geosynthetics Conferences in the event a strike, fire, war, government regulation, disaster, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or Act of God should render the hall in which the convention has been scheduled unusable. No refunds of exhibit space payments will be distributed until IFAI has officially declared in writing that the event has been cancelled.
10. BOOTH REGULATIONS
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their booth display complies with all exhibit dimension regulations. Details can be found here: http://bit.ly/Geo21DisplayRegs