Terms and Conditions
1. CONTRACT FOR SPACE
The exhibit space contract properly executed by applicant (exhibitor) is subject to formal notice of acceptance by Show Management, Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) and International Erosion Control Association (IECA) and is subject to all conditions, terms and regulations set forth herein and in the complete event Rules and Regulations (available on request).
Show Management reserves the right to reject any application or relocate exhibit space without assigning any cause therefore. The exhibitor will assume the cost of any additional services/equipment required for their respective exhibit space. Exhibitor shall not assign, sublet, share or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, or have representatives, products, equipment, signs or printed materials from other than its own firm contracted in the assigned exhibit space without the prior written consent of Show Management.
Co-Exhibitors: Fees apply. Contact Sales Manager for complete details.
Additional Show Directory Listing: Fees apply. Contact Sales Manager for complete details.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE
- Exhibit space must be reserved with full payment or a 50% nonrefundable deposit (U.S. Funds). After November 11, 2022, full payment is required to reserve exhibit space.
- To be eligible for the Member Rate, the exhibitor must be a member of IFAI or IECA in good standing from contract signature through the duration of the show. Should the exhibitor’s membership lapse, the Non-member Rate will apply and be due prior to the installation dates as stated in the full event Rules and Regulations.
- A $100 per month late fee will be applied to any balance not paid by November 11, 2022. All past due monies owed Show Management for any previous business transaction must be paid in full prior to being allowed on the show floor. In the event that Show Management cancels a booth due to outstanding balances, Show Management may apply booth money to those outstanding invoices.
NOTE: Payments made by wire transfers must include an additional $25 for domestic or $45 for international.
3. CANCELLATION AND REDUCTION CHARGES
In the event of a cancellation or reduction of space by an Exhibitor, an assessment to cover service performed and other damages relating to the action shall be as follows:
- REDUCTION OF SPACE DURING THE PERIOD OF:
- On or before November 11, 2022: 25% of exhibit space rate difference.
- After November 11, 2022: 75% of exhibit space rate difference.
- CANCELLATION OF SPACE DURING THE PERIOD OF:
- On or before November 11, 2022: 50% of the space rate
- After November 11, 2022: 100% of the space rate
It is understood that Show Management reserves the right, at its option, to reassign cancelled booths regardless of the cancellation rate assessed. Subsequent reassignment of cancelled space does not relieve the canceling exhibitor of obligation to pay the amount referred to above.
The exhibitor agrees that Show Management shall not be liable for any damage to exhibit or material during shipping or delivery to booth or damage or liability of any kind, including content of display or literature, or for any damage or injury to person or property during the term of this agreement, from any cause whatsoever by reason of use, occupation and enjoyment of exhibit space by the exhibitor or any person thereon with the consent of the exhibitor, and that the exhibitor will indemnify and hold harmless Show Management from all liability whatsoever, including all litigation expenses, court costs and attorney fees, on account of any such damage, or injury, whether or not caused by negligence or of breach an obligation by the exhibitor or its employees or representatives.
The exhibitor is responsible for providing a policy of at least $1million. For details for what your policy must include, please visit GeosyntheticsConference.com.
The primary contact for the exhibiting organization’s information (name, title, email address, mailing address, country, and phone number) will be shared with Rainprotection Insurance for the sole purpose of collecting insurance certification, verifying adequate coverage, and providing an opportunity for the exhibitors to purchase coverage for this event only. Certificates of insurance must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the event.
6. EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Exhibitor contact information may be shared with co-location organizations for the purpose of event coordination. All exhibitors’ contact information will be listed in the IFAI Geosynthetics Conference app as well as IECA’s app. For more information on how your information is handled, please visit https://www.ifai.com/privacy/.
The exhibitor assumes all responsibility for any compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, state and federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the show is held.
Show Management may impose penalties for noncompliance of the rules and regulations set forth herein and in the complete Event Rules and Regulations. Penalties imposed will be at the discretion of Show Management and based on the severity of the infraction, including but not limited to immediate expulsion from the exposition, loss of accumulated booth priority selection points or exclusion from future Show Management-sponsored expositions.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
Show Management reserves the right to change the location or cancel this event in the event a strike, fire, war, government regulation, disaster, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, pandemic, or Act of God should render the hall in which the convention has been scheduled unusable. No refunds of exhibit space payments will be distributed until Show Management has officially declared in writing that this event has been cancelled.
10. BOOTH REGULATIONS
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their booth display complies with all exhibit dimension regulations. Details can be found here: http://bit.ly/Geo23DisplayRegs.