Geosynthetics and IECA have engaged the services of Rainprotection Insurance to handle all exhibitor insurance for Geosynthetics Conference and IECA Annual Conference & Expo 2023. This includes collecting and recording all Certificates of Insurance (COI) regardless of the insurer.
- Original Certificate of Insurance (COI) submitted to Rainprotection showing general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing
- Minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate
- Policy in force during lease dates of the event, Feb. 4 - 8, 2023
- Industrial Fabrics Association International named as certificate holder (1801 County Road B West, Suite 100 Roseville, MN 55113)
- Additional insured must be read as follows:
- Industrial Fabrics Association International – 1801 County Road B West, Suite 100, Roseville, MN 55113
- International Erosion Control Association – 3033 S Parker Rd., Suite 410, Aurora, CO 80014
- Kansas City Convention Center - 301 West 13th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
- AGS Exposition Services - 4561 SW 34th Street Ste. A, Orlando, FL 32811
Please note that these requirements will be strictly enforced.
Click here for an example Certificate of Insurance.
If you currently have your own compliant insurance, please submit a copy to Sales@rainprotection.net.
If you do not have this coverage in place, we have made arrangements so that all of our exhibitors can instantly acquire this coverage at significant savings from Rainprotection Insurance. Please click here to be redirected to the Rainprotection Insurance Form.
Questions? contact Sales@rainprotection.net