Root Pouch Boxer Line is the most durable non-degradable Root Pouch available.
“Whether using Root Pouch for in-ground or above ground growing, Root Pouch offers the most advanced root pruning technology available”
What are Root Pouch Pots made of?
Root Pouch degradable plant pots are made of PET derived from recycled plastic water bottles.
This material is melted back to a sterile liquid state then spun into fibers. Because the plastic is re-melted it is once again sterile making it a great choice for growing plants for human consumption. Root Pouch does not use new petroleum as some other fabric companies do. So Root Pouch does not contain any toxins and it is BPA free and UV resistant.
What makes Root Pouch Plant Pots a more sustainable choice?
Root Pouch is made from recycled plastic water bottles. These water bottles were destined to end up in landfills. This not only prevents the water bottles from ending up in oceans and the environment, but also eliminates the need to make additional pots or bags that are petroleum based using natural resources.
What makes Root Pouch the best choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch fabric does not simply hold dirt it provides a healthier root environment.
• The fabric is breathable allowing oxygen to reach the roots.
• The fabric has superior insulation protecting the roots from heat and cold.
• The fabric weave traps the root tips preventing circling and girdling of the roots, encouraging the plant to produce a dense lateral root structure.
• The fabric disperses the suns rays preventing root tip damage from direct sunlight.
• Less damage from winds - the bags conform to the ground and there is no taper to the pot so there is less blow over.
Easier for shipping
• The Root Pouch bags are soft enough to minimize damage during shipping, allowing stacking without trunk guards.
• The bags also will nestle in between one another when California stacked, creating a tighter load and less damage to plants.