The Holmac HZC 30 is a tree digger which includes a series of innovations. Vertical tip back and vertical lift system for lifting the root ball out of the ground, horizontal turn of the blade/vibrator of 70 degrees right and left, and independent opening/forward track system. The Narrow 33” wide track with a patented single action in/out to 51” and forward 14” ensures balance in any condition. It will dig 2 1/2 times more trees at the same time as other brands. This is possible with the 3 separate pump actions, this will allow a faster approach, faster digging, and faster bag & basket time. Travel speed variable from 0 to 4 mph forward and reverse, 2 ranges is controlled on the go. Unlike other brands in this class the HZC 30 standard with 14” vertical lift to keep the tree more stable when lifting. The blade change is simplified with blade support for 12 different blades from 10” to 40”.
• 3 Separate pump actions: approaching tree faster to place in digging position.
• Horizontal turn blade right and left. 70 Degree, aides in quicker time to bag.
• Vertical lift vibrator and blade 14” aides in stabilizing tree and tip back.
• Centralized greaser: easier for maintenance.
• Adjustable rubber tracks: Move Simultaneously for less stress or single movement in/out, and forward/back. *Patented System*
• 4000 Vibrations per minute blade, for better and smoother operation, It will dig 2 1/2 times more trees same time as other brands.
• Forward or reverse speed 0 to 4 mph High/low range switch. Independent turn levers.
• Rollover protection (ROP) & Seat belt.
• Work lights front and rear.
- 35 HP Kubota water-cooled 4 Cylinder engine
- Track adjustment (33” to 51”) In-Out
- Track adjustment from the center to forward 14” for better balance
- Two Speed (2 mph) to (4 mph) variable - Balance weight with a rear jack stand
- Weight – 4,080 lbs. - Choice of 12 different size blades (from 10” to 40”)
- Additional Lights
- Hydraulic assist to quickly change the blade